Travel Insurance to the US.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

I am struggling to find reasonably priced insurance for my short trip to the US. I was diagnosed with mouth cancer last year but got the all clear in Feb. Been trolling for quotes but after declaring medical conditions the prices are more than half my ticket! Any ideas welcome... 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

Unfortunately, as you've discovered, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis.

Have you had chance to look through the Recommended Travel Insurance thread yet as it's where we try to keep recommendations from other forum members who have obtained travel insurance? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you to it and you might find some companies that you haven't tried yet.

It is best to phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes as it's easier to explain to someone than try to do it online. 

I do hope that you can get travel insurance and that you have a great holiday

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"