Travel insurance for 2 of us

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Hi all,

The thread i found about insurance recommendations has closed so it told me to start a new discussion. 

I was diagnosed in June this year with metastatic prostate cancer and am receiving treatment via monthly injections and tablets.l to try and slow it down.

My 23 year old son was diagnosed with a rare strain of incurable Lymphoma cancer 2 years ago and is also on treatment but only when it flares up.

I want to take him and his mum away for Xmas but worried about insurance. 

We both fine in ourselves with no immediate problems but it's a necessity. Who has people used for insurance?

• Hi  

Although the 'Recommended Travel Insurance' thread has been locked to prevent it becoming any bigger, it is still a useful resource as their are lots of recommendations in it from people who have successfully got travel insurance.

I usually advise people to go through the thread, making a list of those companies recommended before sitting down to make phone calls.

I've personally used payingtoomuch.com and goodtogoinsurance.com to cover my cancer diagnoses, although they weren't the same type as you and your son have had.

Wishing you all the best

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"