Worldwide travel insurance excluding USA & Canada

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

I’m looking to go on a cruise having recently had an operation for stage 4 Bowel Cancer.However my recent visit to the Oncologist confirmed I’m now cancer free and do not require any further treatment.

Has anyone had a similar experience in obtaining travel insurance if so what company did you use 

• Hi, I had vulva cancer in 2022 and this year we was going to Florida and wanted worldwide insurance including the USA and canada as we was going on other holidays.  On checking the quotes were coming back in the £1000’s. Friends told me to try my bank so we applied online (nationwide) we had to have a screening telephone call and there was no supplement for my cancer only a charge of £40 for hubby as he’s on blood pressure tablets.  It has cost us for the year £13 per month and this also includes cover for the mobiles lap tops and iPads plus breakdown cover on our cars.  We was very please.  You could also have a look at the other posts on here regarding insurance. Hope you have a fantastic holiday xx