Finally ! Great Travel Insurance quote

• 2 replies
  • 21 subscribers

Hi my Wife is finally getting over her cancer treatment Which for her was Brutal .  Anyway now that the  treatment after effects  are getting better we've decided to get away next month for a few weeks of sunshine . 

However  It's been a nightmare trying to get cover at a decent price. Also it's  been a bit of a hard slog finding a good travel insurance that covers pre conditions fully.  Especially  one that includes pre cancer treatment and any illnesses caused or left over by the treatment. . But thanks to people on here in previous  posts recommending travel  insurance companies we eventually found one that covers everything we need, and all at a really fair price . Full multi trip holiday cover for the year for the both my Wife and I with all the pre existing medical conditions fully covered, for £247.04 Total

We would 100% recommend Insurancewith for travel insurance with pre existing medical conditions. 

Thank you to Macmillan  board members who recommend this company on previous posts. It's also got 100%  5 Star Ratings on Trust Pilot 

https://www.insurancewith.com

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

That's great news that thanks to recommendations from other forum members you and your wife have been able to get affordable travel insurance. 

I hope you have a lovely holiday

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Same here I got ridiculous quotes before Insurancewith.com, and that is if they did not reject me first! Happy holidaysGrinning