Travel insurance to tenerife with lung cancer

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Chemotherapy and immunotherapy combined treatment just finished. Just immunotherapy once every 6 weeks now and trying to find travel insurance that doesn't cost a fortune. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Hi  

That's good to read that your combined immunotherapy and chemotherapy has just finished and I can understand you wanting to have a holiday now.

Unfortunately, as you've found, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis.

Have you had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as that's where you'll find plenty of recommendations from people who have found reasonably priced travel insurance? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. As there are lots of recommendations there, it's probably best to make a list before starting to phone around.

I do hope that you can find some reasonably priced insurance and that you have a lovely holiday.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"