Travel Insurance recommendations for people with Brain Tumours

• 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

Can anyone recommend a company to provide single trip insurance to Spain for people who are having treatment for a brain tumour

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you've had a cancer diagnosis.

I don't know if you looked at the recommendations from other group members in the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, but if not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. There are a lot of recommendations in the thread so the easiest thing is to make a list and then start phoning the companies.

None of the companies specifically deal with travel insurance for people with a brain tumour, so I've searched the group and found that the most recent poster who mentioned having a brain tumour was . I've 'tagged' them into my reply and hope that they'll pop on and tell you how they got on.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"