Kidney cancer travel insurance unbelievable price !!

• 2 replies
  • 19 subscribers

I have stage 4 Metastatic Kidney cancer and being treated with immunotherapy, and after searching for travel insurance I was getting very disheartened, quotes were coming in around £760 for a week and around £2,000 annual policy.

No way I was willing to pay these prices, it’s a rip off.

Staysure wouldn’t even insure me and wouldn’t give me a reason why not, and a few more wouldn’t either.

I happened to read on here, that Insurancewith.com were very reasonable, so I gave them a ring, I got a lovely lady called Catherin Griffiths.  She asked me all my medical information, and medication I am on, it took about 45 minutes, but it was absolutely worth it.  She even gave me 15% discount as I had already started the online application.

She also put my wife on the policy, and we just couldn’t believe the price she quoted.

Wait for it………£51.76

Definitely recommend you try these for insurance 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

That's great that you've been able to get such reasonably priced insurance. I know that insurancewith.com frequently appears in this group as a recommendation, so it's good to know that they're still providing competitively priced insurance.

I hope you have a lovely holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you, didn’t think this holiday would happen, but I’m in a good place at the moment 

This holiday will be a good break away