Travel Insurance quotes

• 6 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and wondered if you could help. I am looking for new travel insurance quotes and got a variation of quotes answering the same questions. Has anyone heard or used Insurefor? They gave us a very good quote but seems too good to be true compared to other quotes. We have been insured with insurewith in the past which was very good but they are no longer taking on new policies

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I'm glad to read that you have successfully got travel insurance through Insurefor after insurewith stopped selling policies.

I typed 'insurefor' into the search bar at the top of the page to see if they've been mentioned in previous posts but drew a blank I'm afraid. 

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi everyone, Just an update to my posting above. I phoned insurefor this morning to get a quote over the phone but they were unable to insure us. Not stated on website so worth knowing. So back to the drawing board unfortunatly, so if anyone has any recomendations they would be greatly apreciated

• Hi

I'm sorry to read that after getting a quote from Insurefor they have now turned you down. 

I don't know if you've had chance to look through the 'recommended travel insurance' thread yet, as it's where the majority of recommendations from other forum members are. If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you straight there. Hopefully you'll be able to find another company there.

Let us know how you get on

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Latchbrook, Yes I have had a look on previous threads but all coming up very expensive if they will insure us. Driving me crazy

• I have my travel insurance with Staysure and contracted bladder cancer during the insurance term.  As a consequence of my subsequent operation I could not travel.  Our holiday was in Spain and we had paid full price for a villa for 8.  Staysure we were very understanding and refunded all expenses incurred.  I am still with them until the end of the year but doubt they will be so accommodating if I travel again.

• Hi I have travel insurance through insurefor, I agree with you the prices are very cheap if you are happy with there terms and condition which are as follows: the below are/were my personal conditions.

Destination: Europe Declared Medical Condition(s): High blood pressure Cancer of the bowel Metastatic cancer Further to the declaration of your pre-existing medical conditions shown above, we regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you cover for these conditions under the travel insurance policy. Therefore, you will not be eligible to make any claims arising directly or indirectly from any of your pre-existing medical conditions. However, provided you have paid the appropriate premium for the main travel insurance policy, cover for all other claims remains in force in line with the standard terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy.