Boots Travel Insurance

• 8 replies
  • 21 subscribers

There have been a number of recommendations to try Boots for Travel Insurance.  I just looked at them and they have stopped providing travel insurance.

• Thanks for the heads up

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Ring Boots on 08451253810. Some of the online info is out of date. I queried this with them and they said it's just the Underwriters they use has changed but they are still selling Travel Insurance using the the range of companies they work with. The one they did mine through was Holidaysafe as it showed the best options for me. Good luck

Sylvia 

• Sylvia

That's useful information.  On the web, as soon as you click on the "Quote" it takes you to a page that says they have stopped selling Travel Insurance...

Peter
    See my profile for more details of my convoluted journey
  • Thats's why I advised you to ring ! I did it all with a very nice lady over the phone. I received all the documents within minutes. Like you, I originally tried to do it online but useless. The woman at Boots said she'd had so many people thinking they can't get covered until they did it by phone.

Sylvia 

• This number isn't available when I try to call it (tried on two phones).

When I called 0333 999 2683, which is the number listed on bootstravelinsurance.com, the automated voice said they're not offering new policies.

• That number is out of date. You should ring 08451253810.

• I tried the number you listed but it didn't work for me :/

I'm suspicious of that number and I advise others to be as well. I can't find it advertised anywhere on the Boots website. I have flagged your comment for a moderator to have a look at

• Perhaps you may find it easier to ring Holidaysafe Travel Insurance  direct which is the company Boots arranged mine through. It might be a bit more expensive that way though. Their No. is 02038296765. Sorry, I was genuinely trying to help you and my insurance is totally bona-fide. 

Just checked the Holidaysafe website and although existing policies are fine, due to the rapid increase in Covid infections, they are temporarily suspending new quotes. Just glad I did mine last month !