CHRISTMAS WISHES

• 3 replies
  • 10 subscribers

I would like to send best wishes to all posters and followers on this forum and those who have been following my wife's journey with me and general Macmillan forums a very Happy Christmas and hope for a much safer and healthier New Year.

FULHAMBOY (Nick)

• Hi Nick a very Merry Christmas to you and your family and lets all look for some positive steps to be made in 2022 so that we can live as norml a life as we all can.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Happy Christmas Nick and Mike and anyone else out there. We have all been through so much,either as a carer or patient and the continuation of COVID makes normal life even harder. This is my 3 rd Christmas since transplant and fourth since diagnosis.Feeling very grateful as I never thought I’d live to see one again,let alone 4.It hasn’t been an easy journey but life is definitely getting back to normal.Tomorrow morning  I will be running our local Christmas Day parkrun with my family and many other running friends who have supported me over the last few years. Stay safe and healthy everyone xx

Mark

• Mark all the very best to you and yours and have a great day tomorrow.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge