New To This Group

• 6 replies
  • 10 subscribers

I’m new to this group. My husband has been diagnosed with stage 4 kidney cancer he has just started chemotherapy today. Im so glad to find a religion spirituality and prayer group. I pray every day that God is walking through this journey with my husband and my family. 

• Hi Bedazzled 789 first of all I am so sorry to read about your husband’s diagnosis. cancer is a disease I certainly hate! I am really pleased that you found our family in this community. Our community isn’t as busy as many of the groups but we are certainly here in prayer for each other and our families. I have found this group such a huge blessing. Be sure and know that God is with your husband & family  throughout this journey, just waiting to respond to all of your needs and more.

love and blessings to you

Heart

• Thank you so much Israel for the warm welcome. God is definitely with me this I know. 

• You are so very welcome! Please know that you are all in my prayers. We have a wonderful Father who is a miracle worker. We can stand firm in His Victory against anything life presents!

Heart

• Hi  and a warm welcome from me to our little corner of the community although it’s never the best place to meet people.

I am Mike  and ai help out around the Community but mainly in our blood cancer groups.

We all come from very different backgrounds, types of cancer, as patients or carers……. but the main thing that unites us together in this group is our Faith.

I have been on my cancer journey for over 22 years now (hit my community name to see my story) with my incurable Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and my wife and I have faced some challenging times over the years resulting in a very poor prognosis back n 2013…… but the amazing work of my clinical teams and not a small amount of prayer and support brought us through and indeed hitting remission for the first time in over 17 years back in Sep 2016.

I will always say that there is always hope until there is none….. but when this concept of ‘hope’ runs out…… an eternal hope overtakes this.

Always around to chat, listen, a shoulder to cry on or bring some tough live when we are having a pity me party ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you so much Mike for such a lovely message Its so nice to read your inspirational story. You’re so right we must have hope until there is none. I pray often every day for the Lord to be with me and my family on this journey. Thank you for offering to be around for a chat or a shoulder to cry on I really appreciate it. Corinne. 

• Sending ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge