Hi Cancer Fellows

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Thought I'd introduced myself. I am 32 years old. I am a wife and a mum of a 2 year old. I have been doagnosed with a Three Negative Breast Cancer yesterday.  This is a lot to take on being a breadwinner and only having my husband around and we don't have any other family around.  I feel as though my life has been turned up side down. I have been told I have to have chemotherapy and still not sure how I feel about it but yet I want to live and see my son grow up.  Any tips if any of you thought about natural remedies over hospital treatments. I'm so torn and devastated and my mind is all over the place. I told my family via zoom and two of my friends. My husband doesn't know yet as he's not home until Friday and that's when I need to break the news even though he's just dealt with burying his sister on Wednesday. It's too much. How are you all coping any advice would be great. 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm very sorry to read that you've recently been diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer. It must be an incredibly hard time for you, especially with your husband away.

The community is divided up into groups so I'm going to recommend that you join the triple negative breast cancer and main breast cancer groups where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support from others who will understand exactly what you're going through.

To join just click on the links I've created and then choose 'click to join' on the pages that open. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting '+New' or '+' (depending on the device you're using) and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

When you have a minute, it would be really useful if you could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thank you for your kind words.