Possible GIST diagnosis

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 59 subscribers

Anyone there?? New to this and can’t send.

• Hi and welcome to the online community

What are you trying to send?

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi

Well you DID sent it, coz I've just read it lol.

I'm one of the volunteer community champions, so welcome to the community, tho I'm sure it's the last place you want to be  

If you put a bit in your profile, that'll help others know where you're coming from n also guide folk like me as to which group (s) to point u towards. I need to head for bed just now tho coz I've an early start tomorrow- a day at the day hospice beckons. I'll flag your post up with the other champs tho.

Sue

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thank you so so much for helping. I wanted to join a group where people are familiar with a GIST diagnosis?? I wrote a long message detailing what I’ve been told after a colonoscopy. I’ve never posted anything ever on any site before so am trying to navigate blindfolded. Thanks again, extremely greatful.

• Thanks for getting back to me  and I'm sorry that your message disappeared before you had chance to send it.

Could I recommend that you join the stomach cancer group where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support from others who have been diagnosed with GIST.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Oh my goodness how KIND!!! Thank you so much. I will do all you said tomorrow and build a profile. I’m new to this and still awaiting answers and further tests. I will list it all tomorrow when the youngster is at school. 

Again, THANK YOU!!!!!!

• I'm just off to bed now but if you've got any problems navigating the site just reply to my message and I'll get back to you in the morning.

Night, night 

x

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to buttercup01

Oh my goodness!! Angels really do walk amongst us. Good luck for tomorrow . Thank you so much.