Chemotherapy

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 58 subscribers

hi I am new to this site and was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in June,I had a lumpectomy in July and started Chemotherapy last week, I am on day Five now and still struggling with nausea vomiting grFrowning2ggyness backache migraine etc.Im a very strong resilient person but this has knocked me for six, can anyone tell me that this phase will pass, I feel there’s no light at the end of the tunnel Frowning2

• Hi and welcome to the community although sorry to hear you are having a tough time with your chemo. We have a very friendly and supportive group here you will find it helpful to join, Breast Group . There you will find others with experience of this and will be able to offer help, support and advice. Click the link to get to the group. Once you join the group you can start a new discussion with your concerns. If you post the type of chemo you are having in the group  it will help. Any problems navigating the site, just shout out. I hope you pick up soon. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to rily

Many thanks I’ve found the link, I think this is going to be so helpful for me thank you Blush