Bicalutamide

• 5 replies
  • 38 subscribers

Hi on my 13th day of taking these tablets, gas anyone taking them had sickness diarrhea, had it 4 full days now, tx in advance

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that the tablets you are taking are causing you to have sickness and diarrhoea. 

As the online community is divided into different support forums, the best way to connect with others who may have had the same side effects as you is to join one of them. If you tell me what type of cancer you are being treated for, I can give you a direct link to the best forum for you to join. Alternatively, you could look through this list to choose the appropriate one.

It would be great if you could put something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Ty sorry I am new and haven't quite worked out how to update all 

• No problem  

To update your profile just click on your username and then select 'Profile'. Once you've typed in as much detail as you want, click on Save and your profile will be updated. Clicking here will give you step-by-step instructions.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Mik i see you have joined the prostate cancer forum, but you need to post your question on there to get answers. Click on you username .then click on the prostate cancer forum. You will see +new in a black box click on it. you will get three options click the bottom one. Under subject type  bicalutamide side effects. below that you will see, description type "what it is you want to know". then below that you will see, tags click on advice. finally click on post, take care.

Eddie

• Hi  

I just wanted to clarify the information that  has given you about starting a new post.

How you start a post depends on what type of device you are using. On a laptop you'll see the '+new' wording which eddiel mentions but on mobile phones it's just a '+' sign.

When the 3 options of which section you want to post in appear, you can choose whichever one is appropriate for your question. However, which ever one you choose it will appear in the list of posts in the forum so you don't need to worry if you later think you might have chosen the wrong one.

Then, as eddiel has said, give your post a subject title and then type what you want to say in the description box. However, there are no tags to click on but you can add tags if you want to. Most people don't add tags so you just click on 'post' when you've finished typing your message.

Full step-by-step instructions, including pictures of what you should see at each stage, can be viewed if you click here.

If you get stuck at all just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help.

Community Champion Badge