Hey, Macmillan! I've donated ( no problem with that information going through). There was a glitch with first discussion I tried to start. My second discussion I'm having problems getting 'sent'. Like, help!

• 5 replies
  • 39 subscribers

Hello.

Today I found out I had breast cancer.

I knew I had it.

I've not been able to go for any appointments because I have agoraphobia (I'm fighting again, and getting there with Fingers crossed)

What can I say none of you won't know?

Shock

Initial pushing for all the other appointments that could reveal cancer I've been unable to go to for years.

Positive self talk; "I've never let anything beat me, or any issues I've had to deal with on my own with my son. I'm a single parent who had no support bringing up my son. He's good; ok, he's got some issue's, but he's good. He's been away for a year. He was with me today when I got my test results; in many ways I wish he hadn't been with me. I'm glad he was though. It'sthe love that really helps, isn't it.Heart

I️ need support; any support. I was diagnosed with Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder 5 years ago and I'm trying not to go down another agoraphobia rabbit hole, and other bad things I could do.

I need to know of groups in my area I can go to.

I need to know there are people who have survived this disease. I need to know everything I can and connect with all groups outside my house I can (part of my recovery from agoraphobia as well the support for this diagnosis I've been given today.

I hope everyone is surviving as best they can today..