New diagnosis

• 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

Hello 

So at the end of March I had lots of mammograms aspirations and ultra sounds leading to biopsies and markers. Followed by mri and more biopsies and markers. To be confirmed I have breast cancer in my right beast only . And am.emwrgency surgery.  Very scary 

• Hi  and warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community although sorry that you had to find us and especially sorry to hear about your BC diagnosis.

A cancer diagnosis can be challenging in so many ways but talking with others who are walking the same type of cancer treatment journey will help you navigate this difficult time.

The Community is organised into cancer specific support groups and I see you have joined our supportive Breast cancer group as this will be a good place to connect with patients and families navigating the same type of cancer treatment journey.

To go to the group just click on the link above then introduce yourself by putting up a ‘New Thread’ or hit the box with the X on the top right (phones), you could just copy and paste the text from this your first post. You can also join in with existing ‘Discussions’ by clicking on 'reply'. 

It’s always good to talk so do call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service can give lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear. We also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

To find information covering diagnosis, treatments and pages covering most types of cancers can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge