Iry oump

• 3 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Hi

I just enquired wuth my GP about replacing my Qufora irriSedo mini system as I struggle using it due to arthritis in my hands, plus have to both hands operateing on soon, obviously one st a time.  I asked about the Iry pump/iggration system as its electrical but have been told I may not be able to have it on the NHS as depends on area, anyone else come across this, im really worried now as without this or somthing simlar i will not be able to have my hand ops plys im really struggling now with the current sysyem i have. Anyone else come across this with getting this on prescription? Any help would be great.

Thanks

• Hi  and warm welcome to the Macmillan Online Community although sorry that you had to find us and especially sorry to hear about the challenges you are having.

The Community is organised into dedicated support groups and I see you have joined our Ileostomy, colostomy and stoma support group, this will be a good place to connect with patients and families navigating the same type of cancer journey.

To go to the group just click on the link above then you can introduce yourself by putting up a ‘New Thread’ or hit the box with the X on the top right (phones), you could just copy and paste the text from this your first post. You can also join in with existing ‘Discussions’ by clicking on 'reply'. 

It’s always good to talk and the Macmillan Support Services provides lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and it's free to call on 0808 808 00 00 have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

All the very best

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you. Just read about you and you are truly amazing. 

• Hi again, everyone who navigates a cancer journey, however long and challenging are all amazing in my books, do keep on fighting to live ‘life’ and look for the good amidst the challenges we all will face. 

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge