Im leaving this group

• 22 replies
  • 24 subscribers

It seems that some of the content in one of my posts does not suit the guidelines of this forum.

I am.therefore looking for another group that will accept my content

I wish you wellness and hope every day is a special day for you, as today is the only day that is guaranteed.

You've been very supportive and i will always be grateful.

Peace

Tony

• Sorry that something has happened Tony. I think I can guess what that might be. I wish you peace and love and hope that you have much balance and pain-free contentment in your life. But, please don't cut yourself off unnecessarily. Wishing you all the best and I hope that things work out as you wish them to. Hugs from Rainie x

• That is sad, you should be able, to express yourself, and be you,

I wish you well for the future.

Ellie x

• Aw Tony, don't be cutting off your nose to spite your face. You will have been notified why your message has been found wanting by a mod so just stay away from repeating it. 

Yours truly has been in the mire at almost the deepest that it is possible to get. I was faced with even more than you can guess and I was being shown the door but my bonds with my friends here on this site were so strong that I didn't want to lose some of the best online friends that it is possible to have and I stayed and saw the light.

Tony, you are loved so much here and you are in such poor health and you need care and a deep friendship just now, so please give your decision some more thought. 

Hope to see you here tomorrow and the next day and for the foreseeable.

Tvman x 

Love life and family.
  • I am sorry to see this Tony. You have made some good friends here. Maybe take some time out, you may feel differently after a break. It will be good to see you back posting 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Tony sorry you feel you have to leave. Just have a think and take a short break, you have lots of friends here xx

Moi

• I hope you change your mind Tony, you have friends here that value your in put. Hugging

• Hi Tony, Please reconsider! We've all (or a lot of us) had one of those emails and to be honest don't always know what it's all about.

Please persevere as you will be missed, maybe take a week or a few days off and then come back! Even if the moderators, or whoever, don't appreciate you, we do. I do hope we can chat again. In the meantime, take care

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hiya Tony

we have not messaged before, however I know you have lots of friends in this forum and you would be very much missed if you leave, please take some timeout and have a rest, it will be great to see you back on here when you feel able.

Hugs

Donna