New to group

• 26 replies
  • 68 subscribers

Hi I am new to the group & wanted to introduce myself. I felt there was lots I wanted to say & my mind has gone blank hopefully I can join in discussions share my thoughts, questions & support.

• Hi Annette I have been sleeping ok but occasionally I don’t sleep. I haven’t been on as we have had the dreaded flu virus & some family celebrations has been a busy month. Hope all is well with you.

Love jacquie

• Hello jools thank you for your kind reply

jacquie

• hi Jacquie (JSB) I'm sorry to hear about the flu virus spoiling some family events. There seems to be a lot of the flu and a couple of other viruses around just now! Did you manage to get your flu vaccine? I hope so, even if you still get the flu, it doesn't seem as bad if you have your jag but that doesn't help your family members. I hope you are able to rearrange whatever was planned!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette yes I have had flu jab Ray was a lot worse than me he wouldn’t have flu jab but I think he has now changed his mind !!
    In all honesty the one event I missed I didn’t mind not my cup of tea should I say but did manage to see Lion King with family was a great afternoon show.

love jacquie

• Hello again JSB4 it;s good to hear from you though i'm sorry you have both had the flu virus and hope you are feeling much better, take care.

Eddie

• Thank you Eddie x