New to group

• 26 replies
  • 68 subscribers

Hi I am new to the group & wanted to introduce myself. I felt there was lots I wanted to say & my mind has gone blank hopefully I can join in discussions share my thoughts, questions & support.

• You are very welcome, though sorry, you have had to join.

You will get a lot of support every one is here for each other, you can say what ever you may wish, and know one judges any one here.

You can join in any discussion, that you wish to.

Others will pop in, and welcome you, please fill free, to post  what ever you want to say, or what makes you fill, a little better.

I would never have got this far, with out the support from the groups, in good times and bad/

xx.

• Hi you've taken the first step by just saying hello. I've read your profile and you are going through alot and you can rant, rave , cry, just join in the conversations and you'll soon start getting things of your chest. We support each othere as best we can and pass on any advice when we can. Keep posting . Take care xx

Moi

• Welcome to the club

Lee

• Welcome to our, and now your forum, nice to s your treatment is helping though sorry to hear about your husbands diagnosis. When your ready with your questions, ask away you will always be welcome here, take care,

Eddie

• Hi JSB Welcome to the Group! I have read your profile and am pleased you are in the Stable Mable Club to. There are quite a few of us in that club who are in remission and the longer the better. I am sorry about your husband's diagnosis. My husband was diagnosed in Aug/Sept 23 with Bowel Cancer, had surgery and is starting to feel a lot better now. He has seen the Consultant after a scan and has been told he is clear and doesn't need chemo! I'm sure your husband will get there too but it is difficult to have two lots of appointments etc!

Whatever you were going to say, will come back to you and just say it! We've all been there so we know what you're going through. If we can help, we will but sometimes it's good just to get it off your chest without worrying family! You have another family now and we are the Incorrigibles! Not the Incurables! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thank you Annette x

• Hi JSB4, Yo,u are welcome but what are you doing awake at this ridiculous time in the morning? Or are you on a different time line?

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!