This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• I've changed for sure, I just cannot stand fools anymore.  If I'm not keen on people I give them a wide birth. xx

Moi

• LOLI am the same, and on the phone, my reply on many occasions i might be old but i am not stupid, they talk to you like you are.

Getting of my soap box now

• New hearing aids tomorrow,  thank god I need them, these I've got are not working properly and my favourite word at the moment is WHAT, AYE. Lol xx

Moi

• what are we like you getting new hearing aids and me eyes, we might be able to find a while person soon 

• Yes my fave is shut your mouth and open your ears, I'm elderly not stupid. Ha ha

Moi

• Morning everyone I have you are all rested and ready for the day ahead, best wishes for everyone with appointments or tests, hospice today and eye test, just a lazy eye that's gone bone idle and needs a little help 

Eddie xx 

• Morning Eddie and all, good luck with the eye test , me n Ringo are about to go out while the rain as finally eased down, enjoy whatever you are doing everyone 

Lee

• Thanks Lee. Poppy's already taken my out as its a 7.30 start for me today, in and out all day.

Eddie 

• Me and Ringo are about to brave the elements now , you have a good day Eddie, treat yourself too

Lee

• Hi Moi, I had NHS hearing aids for many years, then I decided to buy digital ones. The difference is chalk and cheese. I got mine at Specsavers and they are fantastic! I don't understand the stigma if you have hearing aids! If people can't see they wear glasses, what's the difference! Good luck, where are you getting them from? I am going to try to get a couple of hours sleep now! Have a good day everyone!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!