This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Good morning all, after a 6 week wait, I'm taking the car in to get the info screen sorted, don't know how long it will take but daughter will be at ours about 9.30, so she pick me up if its an all day job.

• Morning Ulls, hope it's a quick fix for you, I've popped in a couple of times with info screen issues, without an appointment, and both issues were sorted in a couple of minutes, so hopefully the same for you.

Eddie

• Morning Everyone

Well gong to be another Hot Day, i work better when its Cold.

22 depress all ready, well, i suppose when its wet and windy i will  moan.

I know we cannot talk about certain things, though all i say, after yesterday's News i have no words.

Hope your car   is sorted Ulls and any one else that has things, on their Agenda today, hope it goes well, for you.

A little bit of pottering here,  light duties or go back to bed.

• Hi Ellie, I sat for 2 hour's, I was told they had put the info screen back to factory settings and then reinstall all the codes as the codes had become corrupted. When I got home our daughter and I tried to get the android auto pair to my phone, no chance.

Rang garage who rebooked the car in 2weeks told them I'm very unhappy as I've waited 6 weeks already, so I will go in 2 weeks but I want to be there when the technician completes the work using my phone. So no further forward

• Well ulls, another day out, no one seems, to be able to do, there job right, these days.

No further forward and stale mate.

Bit like me trying to get my eye tested, book me appointment, get there cannot as the wrong person doing eye tests today, booked me app for yesterday, phoned up Friday  and called that, go Saturday third time perhaps. 

• Morning everyone,, a little cooler today but still nice,  just hospice for me today, whatever your plans I hope they go well, best wishes. 

Eddie xx 

• Eyes are more important than an info system I can live without one couldn't live without my eyes.

• That's spot  on, i did not realize how one takes their eyes for granted.

Enjoy your shopping trip.