This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• My son and i get on really well, he is very caring, and loves me to bits, which is nice very caring.

My other son lives 4 hours away, just got of phone to him, Sunday Night routine and in the week lol.

• You have two amazing sons Ellie,' we are both blessed with our children, all my girls still live locally so see them all the time, my son is two hours away so it's usually Skype with occasional visits and days out. Think we are in for a lovely week. and with the Olympics on I think it may be quiet on the forum.

Eddie xx

• Going to be warmer here tomorrow, nocks me for six and fit for nothing.

Yes my daughter lives 10mins away, she takes  me for all appointments, though she is like a bull in a  China shop, no crockery left some times lol.

The forum is always quitter when nice weather, people have better things to do, and i do not blame them.

When the winter is here, and dark, and miserable, people cannot always get out, though at least they have the forum second home at times.; 

• Hi Ellie, It was busier last winter and with friends who have since moved on, my bedtime Ellie, sleep well.

Eddie xx

• Yes its mine to, Night 

• Morning everyone, another lovely day,  Sheila and I will be heading home soon as I'm taking a friend for her chemotherapy later. Hopefully you all have something nicer to do, anyone with appointments,  my best wishes to you, take care. 

Eddie xx 

• Good Start, trying to get on here, alter message, this site is not secure, i have e mailed mac site .later mat be

Have had to go round the houses to try and get in, something about a certificate out of date.

• Yes still on steroids, 3 per day and an extra 12, 12 hours before chemo.

• Hi Ellie, I've had problems getting onto the site this morning, Macmillan security certificate ran out yesterday, also the site is a HTTP and not a HTTPS which causes problems.

• Hi Ellie, I got the, your connection is not secure, warning as well, so it looks like an external issue, no mention of out of date certificate though not too sure what that means, hope your Email gets some answers.

Eddie xx