This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - July 2024

• 464 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

• Hi i only go on there, when needed, saves me asking some one to take, me to the shops, hate shopping, but when needs must.

Sure  i could find a better hobby, lol

• Good afternoon all. What a palaver yesterday. Went to see the  boys yesterday they live in St. Helens. We went out for our tea, I went into a cold sweat,  went all floppy  and needed the loo. Felt ashamed,whole restaurant turned into emergency ward 10. There all flapping  except our Daughter in law  and Ray ( he's seen this once before) the ambulance was going to take am HOUR to come I told them to cancel it. I insisted in going home as I was recovering fast. I new it was my blood presure. Went home to bed as back to normal. GP this morning  a telling of from him for not going the hospital and he's upped me blood presure tablet and to see him in 2weeks. First sign of anything STRAIGHT to HOSPITAL. Well just watching  Wimbledon tennis now . Hope you are all OK, take care folks. XX

Moi

• Ha ha ha ha, if you deliver it personally a large glass of red will be here.KoalaBear

• On my way.

My mobile phone will not charge, every things breaking at moment, even me lol

• so have to buy a new one thats the third thing this last couple days.

• Dear me Moi, what an afternoon you had. Hope all is fine with you today

love Alana xxx

• Personally, I think you dealt with it better yourself! Going to A&E is no fun....all the waiting around. Hope you're feeling better today Moi!

• Hi Moi,  sorry to hear what happened to you.  My BP occasionally crashes,  weirdly always in hospital which is always a good place to be ill.  I am nearly always put on a drip and  I'm  right as rain in a hour, Moi like me you should be fast tracked though A+E, your choice but I would always recommend hospital if BP crashes. 

Eddie xx 

• Thank you Alana xx

Moi

• I'm alot better today but my GP told me off lol. Thanks Kate xx

Moi