This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• You still cling on to Hope,  for as long as you can, Pappa Bear.

• Good day all. Yes Ellie always HOPE. Ulls nice to see you, hope you got something nice while out shopping. How are you doing. I'm just worn out and I haven't even done anything yet. Had breakfast and meds and went back to bed for a few hours. I think my " get up and go " has  "got up and gone." Lol so lazy day on the cards. xx

Moi

• My get up and go has days off.

I plug my phone in and recharge it, i plug my lap top,

in and recharge it.

So the answer is, need a recharging lead, for humans, who every comes up with that, i will be first in the queue, thats for sure. 

• I do not watch all rubbish on the TV.

Last night i watched a programme, Robson Green in the Amazon, what a lovely in sight,

The only place in the world, you get Pink Dolphins, they where lovely.

Also at nine years old an amazon turtle  weighs 14st.

A useful bit of information, case i am asked it, if i ever go on the chase.

• As usual I got nothing I'm only there to carry things, as spouse didn't get everything she wanted,we have to go out again.

• Mine got up and go left! Evening all! Been a very latharget day today I'm drained, hope all is good and had a nice day

Lee

• Think we are all in the same club lately Lee, tomorrow hopefully, better for you.

• We certainly are in the club, the weather doesn't help eh I'm going to treat myself shopping tomorrow with a smile Blush 

Lee

• Hi Lee I need a recharge as well, same as you today. Ellie I  could do with a recharge today.

We are watching Britain's Got Talent,  bit of a change. I used to love Sunday  Night  at the London Palladium, a variety show and the Tiller Girls. Memories xx

Moi

• Food  Shopping, or exciting shopping, i am  going  food shopping, and  perhaps some giddies lol.