This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Lec I've been up about 1.5 hours now, bone tablet day, your not the only one having problems with the site, gust Keep trying.

• Morning Lee, good your back on the forum now, pills and Poopy out and breakfast soon, look after yourself.

Eddie

• Hi ulls , they need to sort it out eh"  it's tablets day all the time I get muggled up as it is with brain cancer, I'm lucky the wife knows what she's doing or I'd be in a right mess

Lee

• It's good to be back Eddie, enjoy your day and give poppy a pat on the head , me n Ringo off out soon before the rain comes and stops play, enjoy your day 

Lee

• Good Morning to you All.

Its a Bank Holiday, every day is the same, when you do not go out to work.

Though i never seem to get a day of, will have a word with my Boss.

Sun is out here lovely and bright hope the same where you are.

People having trouble getting on site, hope it sorts itself out.

Just Up Cuppa Time,

• Hi Lee, I hopefully don't have brain cancer, "waiting for brain scan results", but my treatment has messed up my memory, thank god for partners.

Eddie

• Hi Eddie fingers crossed for you, I sometimes speak gobbledygook with it and my memory is terrible if be lost without her

Lee

• Morning Ellie, I think we have had our sunshine for the day, but it's ok just a little cool. site problems again, should be past them by now though hopefully just a blip. same job as you, pays rubbish but the hours are good

• Lee, that is lovely to read, it hit home for me, i am glad you have each other.

• Lee, i am ok much of the time though some times things take 10 times longer or i just give up

Eddie