This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• I am so pleased for you both Moi. It is such a horrid thing to happen to anybody

Love Angie

• Hi Ulls sorry for the late reply, appointments, they told me the only thing i could donate were my cornea's, I will be contacting them as organ donation is important to me.

Eddie

• That's good to hear, though constipation is not nice, at least it can be managed

• best wishes for tomorrow Lee, hope your results are kind, waiting for results too.

Eddie

• Thanks Eddie me too Blush  hope you're well and weather keeps up I think we are going to get a good soaking here

Lee

• Hi Lee i am ok thank you, supposed to rain soon but not bothered as I'm done for the day, I think we are both going to get soaked tomorrow, best wishes for tomorrow

Eddie

• No problem the more organs they can take is all the better.

• Hi Ulls they can have everything from me though will be phoning them tomorrow. I renewed my donor card o it's digital now, is the number still 0300 123 23 23. Have been to Roker and Seaham beaches, used to go to Scotland up the A19 so ae a tiny detour. Beaches are a thing with me, I have been to over 250 in Britain, beats train spotting.

Eddie

• Cheers Eddie, nobody likes waiting but it is what it is , I'll be fine

Lee

• I can highly recommend two of our local beaches....in Galloway. One is called St Medan's, at Monreith, and the other is called Rigg Bay, which is surrounded by beautiful gardens full of azaleas and rhododendrons.

I love living here! It is still very quiet and not much visited, though it became more popular after the pandemic. You can have the beach to yourself...even in summer!

I'll be there tomorrow, if it isn't raining.