This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - May 2024

• 631 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• To day is ok occasional, cloud getting in the way of the sun, we are going to the beach just after mid day, walk along the prom and treat myself to an ice cream, yum yum.Grin

• Morning everyone!! Dog walked nice day , shopping done and feet up! Hope you're all well and enjoy your day whatever you do!Blush

Lee

• Can i have Valonia please with a flake 

• Hi Ulls, An ice cream always tastes better when you are at the seaside, enjoy!

Hi Ellie, What is a Valonia? Is it just like a cone with a flake? A 99? I've never heard of that one! I love an oyster with ice cream, delish!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Should be Vanilla  lol eyes are getting worse, though 31st may go to first part of getting them done, lol

• Here was I thinking I had missed something!!

Oh at last Ellie, something is happening to sort your eyes! It must be so frustrating to have waited all this time! It's not long now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Got to make  a difference, been exactly a year to the day put on list 31st may and hey presto its  same date going must be my birthday lol 

• They say the early bird gets the worms, and announcing you birthday as 31/May is definitely early. Merry Christmas Snowman 

• LOL LOL Funny One 

• hello Annette, had my bloods taken on Tuesday and got word today that they are good enough to start the next cycle of injections and tablets. Every 4 weeks I have a bit of an issue sitting for a few days, much to my grandchildren’s amusement. The oldest one is coming 9 with a brother of 7 and 4. I thought my daughter was going for a 5 a side Rugby team, but she stopped after number 3. My son has a little girl of nearly 4 and the latest edition to his family is due to arrive early August. They are great fun to have around.
    We are all kind of in the same boat on this chat I suppose. 

Have a good evening everyone

Alana and cat Kissing smiling eyes