This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning-Chit -Chat- Thread - March 2024

• 444 replies
  • 54 subscribers

New month, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Ellie, if your going to move definitely a bungalow, I've lived in flats when I was younger always someone making a nuisance, a decent bungalow up here costs 300.000

• Yes I thought that and moved into a flat, not big but one of the bigger ones on the complex,  it's like living in a goldfish bowel, about 10 minute walk from the hospice in a nice village,  that's why we came here, but we have it nice inside. Good luck with the scan, everything crossed for good results. Is it local or in London. Stay dry, is anyone taking you or is it  taxi. Ray takes me but I won't have him cone in with me, I'm just use to doing it myself as my trip started a year before the first lock down so he couldn't  come in then anyway. Oh I'm rambling again. XX

Moi

• Ha ha Joy  did you get any sleep, or are you still having bad nights. I hope it improves. I also agree with Ellie I don't like the white reply button. Frosty and cold here. Had yogurt  and berries for breakfast but think I'm in need of a slice of toast, yes that's a plan. Have a good day Ulls xx

Moi

• Hi well a lot more down here, i have to say, another 2 hundred thousand for a decent one.,

We can always dream, Dreaming Dreaming i am always Dreaming, i broke into song.

• sounds fair to me Ulls 

• Morning everyone . I'm on my way to the Lake District for the day. Just little old me going on me own on a bus trip .  Scan end of month so I need to keep myself busy as not to dwell to much on it. I've also booked 4 days in dunnon just after my scan. Just little old me going there on me own aswell. I dont mind going on My own as no one nos me and don't no my story .hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

• Wish they would sort this forum out, replies are taking so long to show.

No my daughter taking me, ,it is one i normally go to about 20mins away all depends some times with the traffic, hey what else would i be doing, did all my house work yesterday.

Also cooked a chicken curry and enough for today and changed my bed, busy busy busy bee, lol

• Scan day, had no choice lol, i am in this just been a busy  week, no rest for the wicked, lol  i must be bad xx

• Still not sleeping well, but getting used to it, I had yogurt with apple and prunes for breakfast, then a skinny chocolate bar, so naughty.

• Hi Bev, good plan keeping busy in the scan period.I do love the lake district, I used to go to Keswick in the school holidays to spend the summer with family and swim in the lake, good times. Good luck with your scans and I understand about people not knowing your story  and getting sympathetic looks all the time. Onwards and upwards Bev xx

Moi