This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning-Chit -Chat- Thread - March 2024

• 444 replies
  • 56 subscribers

New month, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• New Thread and a New Month, lets hope its a good one, for everyone, Ellie 

• So you tried to confuse me again, no chance.

Bone scan next Thursday and CT scan on on Friday, Will see oncologist later, for new treatment pathway.

• Replied but it has disappeared 

• This will drive us to drink lol oh no its Friday i am ok.

Replies are not coming up  a delay and people will get more confused

Glad you have your appointments rather than hanging about, like a coat hanger lol

• Hi Ellie yes I've had trouble getting on here, so just left it till now. I jope you get good results from all upur scans and bloods. I had bloods this morning  there ok except sodium, nothing new, getting them done again next Friday.  Treatment Monday. 

My grandsons are 16 and 14 this month, where have the  years gone. Not baby's any more. Big boys. Have a good day xx

• Hi Ulls I hope your bone and ct scans go well next week, take care . I wish this site would make its mind up, here there everywhere,  still don't  have report to Mods or more buttons, hey ho xx

• Hi

Where you been, not been about since last week, thought you had, done a moon light flit.

Yes my eldest granddaughter , was 28 yesterday   official, leap year the time fly's and now they are young adults 

• Hi, I wondered that too Moi!!
    Good luck with all ur appointments Ulls, hope there is some positive news for you! Good luck!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Just in case someone want's to know, i've been on another girls trip...lovely time in Queensland.