This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning-Chit -Chat- Thread - March 2024

• 444 replies
  • 54 subscribers

New month, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Not bad for someone who should have been dead 8 years ago. Hope you all are doing alright?? 

• Hi Pet love the pictures,  yoù look really well . Glad you had a good girls trip. Take care. xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie and Annette  just on my first coffee, having a break from tea. Lol. Been rather busy last week or so and sulking. Saw a lovely bungalow and wanted to move to it, Ray and my nephews (police men) said NO !!! ITS IN A BAD AREA. I miss my garden, Anyway I'm back. Any plans for today we were thinking of going to town, but just looked out and its frosty but dry and looks really cold. I hope you have a lovely day and keep warm brrrrrr xx

Moi

• Every  thing looks lovely, and you are looking on top form Pet..

My granddaughter, went to Australia on the 1stOctober, for 18 months.

I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE.

Not my words hers,  

Girly time love it, Take Care 

• Morning one and all.

Been awake since 5, what is going on, think my body is like an alarm clock and stuck on same time.

Plenty of rain here, i am out later on a Saturday, CT get it out the way.

Washing on and having my first cuppa, as bone tablet day..

Hope all are well and enjoy your day

• You look great   and thank you for the beautiful photo with the amazing blue sky! I think we have all forgotten what a blue sky looks like here in the UK. So much rain here the last couple of days, I am surrounded by mud and bogs where I live, it’s been very hard to find somewhere to walk the dog. Having a white dog and mud do not go well together. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Morning Moi

I wish i had moved years ago. Yes a Bungalow and now on my own did think about a granny flat, lol.

Though i would miss opening my back door and yes going in garden.

Mind you when i have to do garden wish i was in a granny flat lol.

• Hi Moi, perhaps the mods don't want you to respond, ha ha ha, actually this has nothing to do with the mods

• No applause until your 16 year's in ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupThumbsupInnocent

• How can you tell us your going out, your hardly ever in, you little gad about.