Newby!

• 25 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi, I'm new here and really sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm learning the ropes. Please let me know if needs be.

I've completed my profile but briefly, diagnosed November 2023 with radiotherapy induced Angiosarcoma, incurable, inoperable. I'm having Chemo, Paclitaxel but been advised that there is only a 20% chance it will shrink/stabilise the tumour. Although there has been some discussion there is some shrinkage, it is not determined as I haven't yet had a scan. I've had 9 rounds of Chemo up to now and I've another 4 to go this cycle. 

I'm here to chat to like minded people, I believe the best people who can truly sympathise/empathise are those that have suffered the same. Today is a lazy day for me, reading my book, watching TV, playing playstation and sleeping no doubt. Whatever you may be doing, enjoy!

• Thank you for the warm welcome. Absolutely, I agree, I find that most peeps don't know what to say to me or how to handle me but somebody who is suffering the same knows exactly how you're feeling. Sorry to hear you have daily problems with the drug but the fact that it saved your life, that's ace news. I will learn the ropes and attempt to post in the chit chat, just a little confused with new post/new thread but thank you for the update.

• Thank you Marie i am fine, as i can't remember it happening will put it behind me. Enjoy your day whatever your plans.

Eddie

• good to hear you're on the mend and you too, enjoy your day

• Hi, just to give you a head's up a thread is the heading you following for example you started a thread when you said hello, we answered with posts on your thread, so good morning is a thread which people post on.

• thank you for the tip, appreciate it.