This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• All right you lot, don’t get excited, you will be getting headaches and refusing a Saturday night cuddle.

I was just clearing up some historical misconceptions.

that’s why you can’t be put in charge of important decisions, you get emotional and logic goes out of the window.

we gave Ms Truss a go, that cost me £39k of my pension fund!.

now calm down, it’s just a commercialL

did I mention I wasn’t well?

• Dear BP I know your not well and it seems to making uou very brave so we understand, poor soul lol xx

Moi

• Oh yes I agree  Ms Truss was a grave mistake. But we can't all be perfect. xx

1. Moi
  • Hi BP you have taught me something I didn't know you could download qualifications from Nigeria is that how you got your O levels.

• Ok ladies, let’s call it a day now on all this.

you will surely have the dinner to prepare and of course make yourselves attractive. Don’t forget hubby has been out in the world fighting for you, you need to show a bit of affectionate understanding when he comes through that front door.

Hopefully Ellie will be back late and won’t read my posts, she can be a bit difficult at times.

Toodlepip.

• Ouch that hurt. Will need a big plaster for that one!

• Ha ha ha , OK BP dream on Ellie will wipe the floor with. We now uour sick xx

Moi

• Oh Ulls once there gone we don't seem to have a competitive person to replace them !! Maybe you and BP  could have a go at it. xx

Moi

• To late. have to keep you  in check, like a man who knows, who is  the BOSS,  in one way or another. 

Other wise women go on strike, then your lumbered, and have to do every thing your self, no favours of any sort,, like picking, what you may want, on the Tv, or anything else., that mat come to mind. lIts COLD iyt side.