This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Well it does rhyme with a few words. Lol

• Yes all good thanks Rainie, trying injections in three weeks then ultimately a new shoulder if I have a future. He understood that I don’t want to waste another year going through the op then recovering then snuffing it.

wife had her neck operation yesterday, recovering in bed. Plus is nice private hospital, minus is four grand out of the kitty. We are hoping it work!

yout news is absolutely fabulous. That scar tissue is going to drive you nuts each time you are due a check up. So before the next time, enjoy this result.

Hope the exhibition went well?

last thing. .... why do people still take notice of Ulls. He is scoch and does not hold an English O level. I would be surprised if he holds an English passport!

if anyone’s a Moby Dick it’s him.

sorry if I have offended anyone but I’m not well you know.

• Actually I do have British O leaves, A level's and degree's, beats playing a child's piano, or selling paper from a stall in fleet street. LolInnocent

• Hugs to Angie from me xxx

• Hi Ranie, my last  scan showed scare tissue in lungs, but I've had some since having hooping  cough when I was a child, also pneumonia  when in hospital  in 2018, so I didn't take much interest I'll ask my oncologist in February  when we catch up again. XX

Moi

• Wishing your wife a speedy recovery BP

• Hope all goes well with the injections BP, quit understand about an operation on it and timing. Give my regards to Ang, hope she heals well.

As for you and Ulls both wind up merchants but we luv you both.  XX

Moi

• I knew people on here were clever!

• First of all I believe you are a purveyor of terminological inexactitudes .

if you have any academic awards, you downloaded them from Nigeria.

any more personal attacks on my safe space will lead to a prompt ‘flagging’

i may also pop up and do some Highland Clearances myself.

• Yes Judy , the men folk like reading Books  dictionary. Fonts of intelligents. XX

Moi