This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• .Good morning all,  happy  shopping Ellie. Its a bed day today,  so sitting  in bed watching TV, playing on my phone,, got up this morning  had a funny turn in the kitchen, so bed day last time spent 9 hours on a trolly in a+e tests sent home. So resting in bed today. OK now but resting, and eating. xx

Moi

• What causes these funny turns, do you know.

Well in right place, bit chilly here today, though dry., hope you fill little better soon. 

• Morning! Just!  Call me cocky but I have already had a two hour online meeting and a cup a soup!  Next stop is a dental appointment to assess and do stuff to my teeth before I take zometa.  I would love a nice nap when I get back, my puppy willing! Hope it is a lovely Friday for you all!

• Morning. Don’t just mention a puppy and leave it at that!

name, pictures etc required following a post like that.

• Welcome from Rainie. Glad you found us. xxx

• Hi BP, the English language is a wonderful thing in the North East, up here a mobey dick is someone who is mentally challenged.

• Belated birthday wishes BP. Hope you had a reasonable day after your appointment? Good news on the shoulder front I hope?

Saw my surgeon yesterday and I pass the the first hurdle: all seems fine after the 6th monthly prodding session. All those internal cramps and horrible sensations are the scar tissue and, as he pointed out, the lung infection has also left scar tissue so that's why I'm so breathless. It's so easy to think that the cancer has set up shop again after having what I call 'another funny turn'. But they say it's the scar tissue, so OK, that's what it is.

Scan next and the onco chat thereafter. Fingers crossed to tick them off and carry on being a Mabel.

Anybody else have a scar tissue story to tell ? It's funny stuff. My onco says it behaves like sellotape and sticks to itself. That explains a lot.

Hope 2024 has started OK for you all?

Could do with a bit of sunshine here in Norfolk.

Rainie

xxx

• Is that cockney rhyming slang for thick?  xxx

• I didn't want to use the word thick Incase I breached some guide lines, could be cockney but used up here as well.