This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• I cant' say  i have never met one, though i i treat as i find, until proved differently.

• Hi all think I'll jump in here. I beleave there ìs 1 god. All the different religions are just how them groups praise the Lord in there own . As long as people don't try to convert me I'm  quite  happy.  XX

Moi

• Well thats a statement, 

• Hi Jac (Shadders) Good for you making sure Matt was taken care of. As you know, I had to change GP surgery's to get my husband seen to!
    We fight for them more than for ourselves I'm sure!

Christmas is not about cards and presents, as long as we are with family we love, nothing else is needed! Have a terrific time and a Happy, Healthy 2024!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Dear Shadders  only just seen your post . The main thing is you still have him. I hope they let him home and you can have a lovely day.  Sending hope, hugs and good vibes to uou both Sparkling heart HeartSantaChristmas treexx

Moi

•   I really hope Matt comes home for Christmas, that would be the best gift for you both x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I miss the end of conversation last night went to bed, I agree with your statement, we all worship the same god just call him by a different name.

This is the belief of all who attended the multicultural group, we have 8 different religions in the group, people are just people if you can leave politics out of it, It's really good going to eachothers festivals.

• Hi shadders as the girl's have said Christmas is the time for family so I'll add my hope that your Matt comes home and you have a wonderful Christmas 

• Hi Ellie, in the paper yesterday, supermarket customers who were loading there car from a trolley, are being offered a fiver for their trolley so thay can jump the Q

• Christmas Eve dinner down the pub later.

hopefully the regulars won’t be telling Wifey how I normally behave! 

What happens down the pub stays down the pub, correct chaps? 

happy Christmas to all my female friends, less Ull’s two obviously, actually probably only one, and that is Mrs Ulls.