This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Thats what it was like unbelievable, 45 mins to get to check out the same, Nightmare, xx

• Hope you all have a good day tomorrow, whether with family  or for some on their own, remember always some one here, to say hello to.

I have just watched a  Royal carol service, most enjoyable..

• A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL,

I've just come back to bed to try to sleep ( 03.55) after watching one of the best things on TV at Christmas.

Andre Rieu's Winter Wonderland at Christmas Concert 2023 it was amazing!

I hope everyone, especially if you are alone today, has a lovely day, with a delicious meal!

Then Boxing Day can be a day of Rest and Relaxation!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy Christmas Everyone!!!

and yes he came home yesterday so we’ll have the best Christmas ever! Hope you all enjoy your Christmas days with your family or friends or on your own. Love to you all 

Jac x

• That's wonderful Jac. Have a fabulous day!

Judy xxx

• Merry Christmas Annette xx

• So very pleased for you both, now enjoy the day.

• Merry Christmas to you all.

Well i. must have been naughty this year, Santa did not come to my house, never mind.

I have everything i need or want, my family, my friends, and i am still here.

What more is there. xxx

• Merry Christmas Ellie. Im sat on me own santa hasn't been tp mine either  ( but he's om way ) I'm alive thats that's the best pressie I can ever get .hope you have a lovely day xx

• That really good news what more could you want fot Christmas, I wish you both and family have a wonderful Christmas and new year.