This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Oh Bev glad you had a real nice  time, then make it a regularly thing, even if only once a month.

Make memories will you  can and for as long as you can.

Whether you have cancer or not, no one knows, when this might be the last time, tomorrow is not promised for any one, so they say.

Have a cry, but big girl knickers back on, and go forward., always look on the bright side of life, i fill a song coming on.

x

• Enjoy the present Bev and I wish the same in the future.

• Hi Bev it's excellent that you have got your son's back and long may it continue.

As for the C take no notice of it people pass for a lot of reasons and we are no different remember we are incurable not terminal.

Can I come to your 100 birthday party

• Hi Bev so glad you've had a lovely day with your bots. Make it a regular thing. Chin up onwards and upwards xx

Moi

• Good morning all, I've just been crying watching news about this useless war. A young boy looking for his brother and finding him dead. What a waist of life. xx

Moi

• Well made five phone calls, so far.

I had to dial 01268  each time i got threw to 01375 head of our  Council Finance Department even they could not understand, when i dialled the number i wanted, it said B Hospital and got threw to Head of Council, driving me crackers.

• Sorry cannot comment,  my thoughts it should not be discussed on here, but only my thoughts.

Any way good morning

• The weather here today is grey and damp. I've got my eating head on today think I'll make cake, diabetic friendly cake. Sweetener instead of sugar, oil instead of butter, blue Berry and raspberry filling. Here we go lol xx

Moi

• My pig / kangaroo insists on doughnuts for his breakfast. Make a few while you are baking Moi and courier them over to me please.

much more of this and I will be leaving hints about bacon sandwiches!

• Kangaroo steaks, are lovely.