This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Thanks Ellie, windows finished and tree up, looking very festive. Like uou cards posted and some waiting for money to go in, just had an early dinner. Waiting for Strickly Come Dancing to come on. xx

Moi

• Hi BP, your story's are so enthralling for an ill man. I also send hugs and good vibes Do as little as possible  hope uou improve xx

Moi

• Glad all is looking Festive, yes i have kids and grandkids gift  cards, for money to go in, then i am going to get a job, as Mother Christmas.

• And an excellent mother Christmas you will make. 

• Hi Raine, nice to see you back, we won 3 to 1, please don't take anything BP right, he is the sites teller of fairy stories.

Now BP there were no supermarkets around when you were a child just corner shops.

• Don’t be pedantic with semantics mate, I know people who know people.

• Morning to All

Had  a relaxing day yesterday, and today, a few jobs to do, the Devil makes work for Idle Hands..

Hope every well is as good as can be, and we carry on.

No appointments for me this week, if any one has one, hope it goes well.

• Morning Ellie 

ironing bedding today that I washed yesterday. Takes me forever but hopefully will get my swelling sorted tomorrow when I at last see the doc! 
    Judy 

(the hello at the end does annoy me but can’t get rid of it. It’s my trademark now!) 

• Good morning all. Don't over do it Ellie. I'm fed and coffee lol only appointment this week is hair dressers,  head like a Bush.  Got to phone the gasro department for an appointment  for Colonoscopy, had a letter to do so in next 10 days. Going to ask for after the holiday can't be bothered before. Bit of shopping to do later. Have a good day all xx

Moi

• Hopefully you will get the swelling sorted, and then you can get back to a bit of normality, good luck with the ironing, so people like it and some do not.