This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• It certainly does, Christmas stuff is left to spouse

• LOL Tom always said if i went before him, then no one would get a Christmas card or Pressie, just give everyone a white envelope with a lottery ticket in it, and he would have done lol.

• Cracking idea, if spouse goes first I'll try it 

• How did Mr Jac get on this morning with his scan? When do you expect to hear the results? The waiting is always the worst time!

I have everything crossed for you both!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good Morning to you All

Going to be one of those days,, weather wise, never mind, have things to do.

Hope every one is doing good, and may have plans for today, in a nice way,

Enjoy what ever. x

• Hi Annette and everyone. Thanks for your thoughts and good wishes. The scan was fine , had to wait for an hour and were already half an hour early but all good now just need to wait. MRI on Friday and at some point an ultrasound and biopsy. Then waiting…

Jac x

• Good morning all, I've only had 2 MRIs 1 from neck to knees and 1 head only, as I have I clousetrophobia, I really didn't like the first one. Especially when the nurses left the room.

• Good morning everyone. Sending a hug to you and your husband Jac the waiting is always hard but hopefully all will be well. Its grey and cold here time to get the thermals out. Although the weathers not good i hope you all have a good day whatever your plans are. xx

• Glad it is done with, and yes a waiting game,  thoughts are with you.

• MRI I have one on the fourth, had a few, the worst one for me was,, a whole body scan brain down to toes, one hour 35mins, though has to be done,  any way, one way of lying still and doing nothing i suppose.