This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Really, yes i was always like that, i do not seem to have the energy or  enthusiasm, must be getting to that mature age.

• Not sure if I have the energy either but spouse has OCD that makes the difference 

• Thanks Ulls, I find both too hot or too cold makes things worse for me!

Ive been wearing my gloves for almost four weeks now!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Morning

Well the weather is awful, so not going out for a walk, that would be silly.

Was up early, as i had company, coming to stay, is it bed time yet, shattered, though they have been fed and watered, the same as me.

Cannot see me getting much done, and will not say tomorrow, as they will still be here.

Hope every one is good, and just do what you want, even nothing.

• Good morning Ellie  have a lovely time with your visitors. Weather her rain on and off, sunny intervals,  and a bit of wind, only need snow. Had a scan on Thursday results 28th. Waiting for my Diabetic Video call 11.40am. So see what he's got to say I'm doing wrong.  They don't like to say uour doing well. Anyway all have a lovely day xx

Moi

• Hi Annette how are you and Vince doing, I hope your both well . I feel the cold as well, my hands are OK it's my legs!!! Thermal long John's on lol, the things we do to get through the day. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi Ulls , yes big clean has started here as well, curtains and carpets and windows have all been cleaned, joint effort. It's alot easier now we live in an apartment,  the house was just to much in the end, but I miss the space. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi. I've been out for bit lunch with my friend .the weather is wild here. I'm now sat in nice and toastie warm. I've been at my nieces minding her two little dogs for two weeks. Home time tomorrow for me x

• Good morning all

Today we have Matt’s appointment at the hospital to meet with head and neck consultant. We hope we are going to get some answered. Don’t know if they’ll consider investigating his throat as part of the process, but we will mention it as he’s in such pain every time he eats or drinks. Little bit grey here but I think I can see a bit of blue trying to peep through. Hope you all have a good day 

Jac x

• Morning

I hope ,it  goes well for you and hubby, and you get the answers you want.

Thoughts are with you.