This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• If the NHS think I'm going to go thru there every time I need a scan they can think again, I can get a bus to the Royal directly from the local bus station it takes 20 minutes, to get to South Shields hospital is 1 hour 40 minutes to their bus station then an other 15, minutes on the local bus then a 10 minute walk If my daughter can't take me, I still can't drive due to the arthritis in my hands and wrists.

• Hi Jac, all that gardening will keep you fit, and home grown veggies, if you have got a shed I can help by watching you whilst drinking tea I good at encouraging others Thumbsup

• Hi all, CT scan done again a waite and see until the surgeon gets back to me.

• Glad it is done with, now relax, you have had a busy week.

• Morning everyone. It’s pouring with rain and the dog doesn’t want to go in the garden! He is very stubborn. I fear it’s going to be one of those days. Hope everyone is well.

x

• You’re  mad, go back to bed. The dog is being sensible.

toodlepip

• Good morning all

It poring with rain here and wombats don't like rain so I'm for joining the dogs and staying put in doors today.

Just a quick question, I've been on immunotherapy for 18 months now and there have been some side effects but nothing I couldn't cope with, however my hands and feet are freezing all the time just like little blocks of ice, the rest of my body is ok dose anyone have any suggestions on how to deal with this issue? All suggestions and advice very welcome.

Have a good day everyone

Donna the roaming housebound wombat xx

• More to come unfortunately I already have 3 appointments for next week.

• I haven't got a clue, my spouse's hands and nose are always cold even on the warm day's, her GP doesn't know either.

My answer is totally useless to you but I just wanted to let you know that your not alone.

• The weather today is fog.