This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• That's just what it's called, it's 1/2 a cup of warm full fat milk, 1teaspoon of Termeric, 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper, 1/2 teaspoons of ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, warm the milk and stir everything into it.

• Good morning Ellie, hope you have a better day today.  I think the start of these dark nights and morning effect our mental health, they don't help when we have othere things to deal with, come January I'll be like a loon by then. Onwards and upwards  deal of the day. Sending hugs xx

Moi

• Aren't you supposed to strip before the shower 

• A loon by January? Are you sure?

• Good morning Ellie  I've just wrote a message to you and the mods have told me the samatitans can be reach 24 house cos of a word I used, what that word was I don't no. May be because I said by January  I'll  be like a loon who knows. Anyway I hope you have a better day today.

Your granddaughter is living the life, it's so hood to see the young one's  enjoying life. xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls so glad your up to your card games again and enjoyed a little drink. Onwards and upwards  is my words of the day. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Tricia, so glad to hear your doing a roast for your boys, they'll love it. I often do a roast for ùs but I love to do a roast for all the family. Have a lovely  day enjoy your boys together her Heart️ xx

Moi

• Pass on that sorry

• Morning, bright  here, just hung washing out, fingers crossed.

All sent to try us moi, it is other people causing the problems, does  ones head in.

Hope your day is a nice one. as well.

Not sure she will come back, from Australia , live life, while you can. xx