This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Good Morning, i hope your appointment, goes well,  and a trip out, pick up and drop off.

I am sure the pig is well cared for, and is getting fattened up, , for a good purpose.

xxx

• His bag is packed, he is waiting for his Uber to take him to yours to have a face to face to discuss your recent comments.

• How did you guess BP 

• Good afternoon all, I saw my oncologist this morning and he was very upbeat despite my PSA rising he says it's not bad at all he doesn't wish to take any action until the PSA is between 7 and 10. Not only does he have plan b he also has plank c d and f and in his words he keep me going to quite a few years yet.

• I’ve guessed all my life! Usually been wrong.

Got to rethink, Uber driver wouldn’t take Piggywig, he’s on the settee eating my Waitrose cookies. 
    Piggywig not the driver!

he said he is named after the Owl and Pussycat poem.

So a cultured porker. Will suit Ellie when he finally gets there, she is well read, just got to stop the unpleasant none jokes. Applies to the scotchie as well.

• Well deserved Scottie, Will look forward to your ridiculous posts for years to come. What a treat!

• Your the best straight man, in the business, you always offer yourself up nicely gor whimsy.

• Well someone has to put up with you 

• Sorry to hear, my delivery has not been despatched, perhaps, the problem will be solved, and i will take up, the pleasure, of getting to know the pig, cannot be any worse, than others, i have had dealings with,.

Though they where despatched sooner, rather than later,

At least it is a well educated pig, we will find out, , when he is interviewed, in admission, status.

I am sure they will be fine

• So pleased, everything, went well, onwards and upwards, You will get a Birthday Card, of the King,