This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Good morning Trisia, yes it's pouring down here. Will have to put my wellies on to go out. I've always hated going the dentist,  but I've got my big girl pants on again today lol. Have a good day . xx

Moi

• Good morning All

oh my goodness Ellie, just read about your fall yesterday. How are you today? Not too sore I hope? It’s so easily done. We all need to take more care. 
    Ulls sorry to hear about your bad night. It sounds like you have a lot of pain. Paracetamol just not enough. Hope the medical staff can help you, though I suppose nothing till Monday now? 

Rain, rain rain here. We’re still thinking of going to Maldon in the rain though. I fancy a nice brunch! Then going to see Oppenheimer. Saw the Barbie film last week, it was so funny! 
    Have a good Saturday all 

Jac x

• Morning Everyone

I am alright, well never really been alright, but knee is better than what it was.

Swelling has gone done, and can put a little weight on it.

Thanks for your concern appreciated.

Good job i cut the grass yesterday, its Raining today, xxx

• Good morning  Ellie,  glad your knee is not to painful. Yes rain here as well,got the wellies and mack out. Going dentist in an hour, then home and a book day I thing. Take care and rest today Ellie xx

Moi

• Hi Moi, Having a book day like you. It’s an audiobook called The Burning Chambers by Kate Mosse. Slow but interesting.

Hi Elle, I hope you are feeling better from your fall. My grass is really long, I’m waiting for the gardener to find a dry day. He has been on holiday for the last couple of weeks. I can’t even try to mow because of my shoulder. If I mow the grass then I can’t walk the dog and the dog is no.1

Hope everyone is having a good day despite the weather.

vicky

• Hi Ulls, So sorry to hear the news about your friend. Although that is the best way to go, in your sleep with no pain, it is best for person but harder on family and friends.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hello Vicky, we have never spoken before I'm sorry to see that things didn't go quite the way you hoped it would but welcome to a little club anyway, I noticed your thinking about attendance allowance or pip if need any help you can ask Macmillan or if there's a Maggie centine near you they also can assist you with making a claim, don't think you're not entitled let the government decided that shy girls getting mout you know all the best Ulls 

• Hi Vicki,  I'm book mad I read anything and everything, only thing is when reading I forget about everything else. Just leave the garden to the gardener and enjoy your walks with your dog. I've no plans for today yet. Might pop to my sisters later, she did ask us to if we felt like. Could drag her out for Sunday lunch. Have a good day. xx

Moi

• So I thought i would share this with you all as I class you all as friends . Me and my youngest son haven't spoken for a number of years in fact quite a lot. Anyway few days ago I plucked up the courage  and message him and told him about my diagnosis.  A lot of questions have been asked and I've answered them honestly.  Fast forward a few days and we still chatting with each other over messagi It's a start a start I would never ever have thought would happen. So that's the only positive thing to come out of having this awful disease . Now I'd need to fight this disease hard to make  memories with him and his baby girl. Thanks for reading this and I hope you all ha e a lovely Sunday. We have no rain as of yet Pray tone1