This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Good morning! 
    How are you all doing? Ellie is your bruising going down more and is there less pain?

Ulls is your pain any better? Did you get some sleep? 
    Here it’s bright and sunny so gardening day today. Last night we went to see Oppenheimer, was excellent but quite long! Was good to have a date night with hubby though. Hope you’ve all got some sunshine 

Jac x

• Good morning everyone. Dare I say its Dry here this morning! don't know how long for cos the sky is clouding over as we speke. I'm just in the process of persuading myself to get up feel rather slow today so taking my time. Have a good day all. xx

Moi

• Potales I’ve never read any Kate Mosse but have one of hers sitting on my sagging to be read shelf. Maybe that will be my next read.

Jac x

• Are you ok Ellie! I hope uour feeling better than yesterday and your knee has improved. Any way good morning and I hope you have a good day. I'm definitely getting up now. XX

MOI

• Morning, thanks ladies, it is still bit painful when i walk  but better then what it was, my lap top is playing  up, just done another scan.

So if i disappear it is not because of anything else, lol unless i get a another offer, from a good looking young male,  that can whisk me of my feet, and carry me, oh what a sight,

Nice here at moment, i do have washing on, did nothing at all yesterday. Had company on and off.

xxxx

• Nice to see uou never hurt your sense of humour , so glad your knee is healing. Hate when the laptops play up, the old one I had literally was on its way out the window when Ray took it of me lol. I'm not very patient. Anyway I've had a late start today. Brekky, scrambled eggs on toasted bun, very nice. No plans for today yet, we'll see. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ulls hope you had a decent night. What are you up to today, any plans, have a good day xx

Moi

• Well i i  have done two loads ashing, stripped my bed though not remade that is going to take me awhile.

Prepared my dinner, going to ask my son to et me a new lap top, he will be down august bank holiday.he can set it up, his house, i cannot be with out mine, would be lost, well i am at times, though i do keep finding myself that's a shame some may think. i do not use a mobile, do try but i could throw that,

Really nice here enjoy your day xxx

• Morning Ulls, thank you for your kind welcome. I didn’t want to think about Attendance Allowance but my sons thought it was worth doing in order to get extra help for when I’m feeling tired etc.. I know I’m not entitled to the ordinary level because I’m quite independent (I used to manage a Citizens Advice) and I didn’t want to think about the special rules one. I’ll keep my eye on it. 

I do hope you didn’t have too much pain last night. 

Vicky

• That really good Bev I hope it works out for you excellent