This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Thanks Moi I’m on the case now! I’m following the keto diabetic meals and already feel better. 
    I’ve ordered the recipe book off Amazon. 
    my bloods were ok and had my chemo today. Going swimming in the morning while I can before the 5th to 9th day set in! Body conditioning on Monday…this is my normal now. 
    I was told I don’t need a scan before I see my oncologist as my last scan showed I was stable. 
    must keep it up as my son has told me about the wedding arrangements for next October!!!!! Although Pawn and Mina are arriving here next April. 
    Judy xxx

• Good morning Judy, a wedding next year that is lovely,  we all need something to look busy and uou have plenty of time to sort yourself out. Hope you feel OK after your chemo. Your diet sounds good and your doing wonders with your exercise.  How's Ollie doing. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Ellie. Have a lovely weekend with your son. Loved having my lot here but visitors do mess with uour routine,  but would rather have the visits lol. Well we are off to the hospital shortly to get Ray's eye done, he won't need his glasses once its done. Have a good day must dash xx

Moi

• Oh poor Ollie. The vet couldn't find anything wrong with him blood wise. She asked be if he had eaten any blue berries or raspberries. I said that I eat them every morning for brealfast but I don't give them to Ollie. So it remains a mystery other than some may have dropped on the floor when I opened the fridge door!!! Being a Lab he eats anything (but not bananas) and is as quick as lightning!!

But the vet did ask me if i wanted to treat his back legs for arthritis which of course I do. So He's now on monthly £100 injections. Oh for the love of dogs. I'm hoping my insurance will pay out.

I have never been so quick having chemo in all the months I've been going. Kate rang to ask if I was going ( it's only happened a couple of times that they have rung me) So instead of leaving the house at 3:30 I started off at 2:30. They had the chemo already from the pharmacy so the whole thing took 30mins...didn't even have time to read my book!! which is something I look forward to as I don't find the time to read at home, in the day.

Hope your hubby's cataract op goes ok. That's my next appiontment with my eye consultant re my glaucoma on the 7th Sep. He's taking note to see if will need cataract treatment but he's been saying that for a while now. I'm so grateful that chemo dosen't seem to have done much if any damage to my eyes.

Retirement has become a full time job Smile 

Judy xxx

• Hi Judy hope Ollie is back to normal soon, that a bit steep £100 a month but he's worth it, hope uour insurance pays. Glad you got chemo over quit quick. Rays op went well we're home now and he's getting spoilt. Start the eye drops tomorrow for 4 weeks. We'll he's settled down watching a cowboy film. Retirement is quit busy some times I wonder how we found time to work lol xx

Moi

• If I can just mention my wrist for a minute?

had to finish a bit of IKEA furniture. Taught Mango Chutney how to use a drill, she was useless, we had a row and she refused to take instruction.

I had to do it myself and it is painful. Mango doesn’t appear to be sympathetic, might put myself on a dating app, I still have a lot to offer.

• Oh poor BP, you poor wrist must be really sore having to use the drill. But you have to be nice to Mango if you want sympathy.  A gal can only take so much moaning about how to use a drill. Good luck on the dating app lol xx

Moi

• Joy Sounds familiar! Same in our house. You’re too old to start again. make it up with Mango Chutney she can’t be good at everything. Can you darn socks ? 

• Well well well. what a day , has been had here, i have just customize  the lawn mower wire and the strimmer,, thinking of patten it, brilliant.

So much company today, has not stopped, now a new shower screen going up, and i am picking my Chinese

out what can i have. xx

• Does one still darn socks now.