This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Hi Ellie,  dreams of dresses and tops, did you like them ? If so treat yourself. Lovely here today, been down by the river for a walk and a little drink, was very nice.

BP with the sore wrist we all so sorry for you, poor man. xx

Moi

• Well good evening all my lovely friends, I'm still alive and kicking, I won't bore you with what has been going on, but how thing's stand at the moment are I have an anomaly in my brain first they thought it was cancer, now they think is an enlarged blood vessel, it's about the size of a finger tip, so I'm patiently waiting for them to make up their minds.

I have not been going through the past post's so I'll just take it from here, I hope all is going according to plan for you all and nothing unterward has taken place.

• Yes there where really nice, not what i would buy in real life, but never say never.

Been lovely here as well, just cleared up, and sat down.

Glad you had a good day Moi. xxxx

• Hi de Hi,  good to see  you back, another waiting game,, hopefully not for long.

Always waiting for some thing, i am afraid, though glad you are here. xxxx

• Oh so good to hear from you Ulls. You have been so missed and very much in our thoughts. 
    Judy xx

• Hi Ulls I haven't been on here very often over rhe last few week but noticed you were not, was getting worried about you, so glad your back. Another waiting game at least you know what is wrong. Take care my friend.  I'm sending hugs, good vibes and a big squeeze xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie,  well I won't  be dreaming tonight think I'll be flad out,  1 to many wines I think. (Only 2) can't take it any more.  Glad you've had a good day I think the sun makes you feel good.  Taking Ray to get his othere cataract done tomorrow,  so will become the lady with the eye drops again. Hope you sleep well lovely, chat tomorrow  xx

Moi

• Hi Judy should have got back to you earlier . You can eat carbs in moderation, she probably said don't  eat them cos she wants you to get your numbers down, which would be a good thing. The plate thing is OK. 1/4 carbs, a1/4 protein and 1/2 vegetables.  Fat free greek yogurt  and berries. Just an idea, might help. xx

Moi

• Glad Ray is getting his other  eye done,  I wish they would do at least one of mine, never mind, cannot see if it needs dusting, lol Bonus.

I sleep well every night, away with the faries,, and a dofferent world.

Going to be a nice weekend here.

Son here here till Sunday, lovely but out of routine lol.

Sleep well Moi, and a good weekend, xxx