This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• All sounds good Ellie. What is ‘customise the lawn mower mean Nerd

it’s the first thing that came into my head. I remember moaning to my mother in law that Ritchie couldn’t do anything handy and she put me in my place by asking me if I did any sewing!!! She knew i didn’t. It shut me up though! Laughing

• I could darn if necessary but as I see it, letting Mango do new things is empowering her.

she dosnt see it like that!

• Well that's what i call i ,the lead to my mower and strimmer, and black and when in garden i cannot see the, with my eyes.

So i have cut thirty strips, of a special tape, and gently wrapped them round, the lead, spaces in between so now i can, looks good, like a zebra, crossing..

im 

Made me laugh tom was a mechanic, when  i met  him, and always wore a white shirt, and said to me when we get married, my mum, scrubs the collars with the scrubbing board, and washes the, shirts,  WELL I AM NOT YOUR MUM, never said it again. lol  

• You’re very inventive! Clever girl. 
    We had to wean our husbands off their mothers Laughing 

my boys left home and can do everything for themselves. 
    Judy x

• Hi Moi, I've been retired 8 years and still ask myself the same question.

• I hope you weren't enjoying yourself when you hurt your wrist, falling down water has put many people in hospital.

• So pleased you've had a lovely, invented day and a Chinese to boot. Just enjoy your family and throw a few wines in for good luck. XX

Moi

• I know, I didn't  realise how much there was to do when not doing 10 or 12 hour shifts. Hope your feeling OK. Big hugs xx

Moi

• Spot on Judy, my mam made sure I was able to look after myself including darning socks.

• Really! Astonished That shows how old you are Grin